Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time to plan another trip

As much as I try not to overbook the kids, our schedule is crazy this Fall! Here's an example of a typical week of "extra" stuff - not including schoolwork time:

Monday - APD piano 2:45-3:45 PM
Tuesday - Labyrinth Coop 9:00-2:30, APD soccer 5:00-6:30 PM
Wednesday - APD Jazz ensemble 6:00-7:20 PM
Thursday - WAS 9:00-3:00, APD soccer 5:00-6:30, RMD Girl scouts 4:00-5:30 & Choir 7:00-8:30
Friday - RMD Theater class 12:00- 3:00
Saturday - APD Music theory class 3:45-4:30
Sunday - APD soccer game

That's just the regular stuff. Added to all that are the dentist and doctor appts (not many of these, but still...), Outreach meetings or picnics, GS camp - RMD is going again this weekend, my book club meetings... It's enough to make me crazy! So, I need to start planning another trip. This time I'd like to go to the Yucatan in Mexico, for sun,beaches and more ruins! This time Mayan. I don't need strictly relaxing beach time - just time away from schedules!

No comments:

Post a Comment